Tanya Dreams is about injecting positivity, encouragement and action focused messages to you, a busy career focused mum.
I want you to be part of a female supportive community, where we celebrate where you are in your life journey right now.
Everything is not always 100% perfect but that’s ok. You might wobble, work out your frustrations via a huge verbal diarrhoea moment to a girlfriend over wine… but then you pick yourself up and carry on.
I want to show you, from my own experiences and that of other mums, how to dream big, outlandish dreams and “live your best life”.
I will be speaking to you about;
Your physical and mental health
You are allowed to put yourself to the top of the “care list” occasionally. Focus on you, feel gorgeous, look gorgeous, indulge in your wants and desires… yes, wants and desires. Sometimes you just want what you want (I know I do… hmmm chocolate).
- How to lose weight during the holidays
- How to maintain your weight over the holidays
There isn’t a “how to be the best mum on the planet handbook” (although better check Amazon, there probably is now). I’ll be sharing with you all aspects on how to raise a well-adjusted, happy and confident children, taking in to account all the new technologies coming on the market… every… single… day
- Importance of instilling confidence in a child
- Raising a confident child
Maintain and grow your business and Personal Finance
You may be a work from home mum, working hard in your side hustle or on maternity leave. I’ll share with you how to take care of your business, earn and save more in order to help you achieve your big bodacious dreams, with the help of many many many experts!
- Pursuing your dreams is good for the family dynamic
- How to achieve your biggest dreams
Relationships with another human being
As a single lass, I will encourage you (and myself) to enjoy and discover the friendships, single life, dating, the joys of loving another person and sex (hubba hubba)
- Single mums dating again
- Tips on how to handle the dating scene… if you have been out of it for a while
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer… You have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
I’m a 20 something (add ten and add ten again) separated mum to 1 toddler and step mummy to 3 (college age, university age and new parent) darlings living in London.
I’m in an awesome place mentally and getting there physically, but life has not quite turned out the way I had planned. It can be easy for me to feel downtrodden with society’s labels pinned on me… Single, Black, Self-Employed, Mother. But I refuse to negative. There are way too many resources around me to live a life a lack…
So, my personal aim is to “live like no one else now, so later I can live like no one else later”.
I love talking and having a good ‘ole rant to friends and family…well, let’s be honest… to anyone that will listen lol. So, I challenged myself at the end of 2018 to share my thoughts in a blog in the hopes you would stop by and see if you agree… or not.
Some Fun (and stoopid) Facts About Me
- I applied to be a British Airways Cabin Crew member and tried out to be a cheerleader for the American Football League. Luckily, I didn’t get either as I am petrified of flying and I can’t dance!
- I am obsessed with the colour orange. In college I wore it almost every day from head (head accessories) to toe (socks and shoes), nowadays I am little more subtle
- For my life to exist I have a need /necessity/requirement for chocolate. It is the foundation of the Maslow Hierarchy of Basic Needs for my life.
If you would like to discuss working with me on reviews, advertising or a feature, please email email@example.com
Live life to the full,